4 cup shelled edamame, defrosted (peas work well too)
2 cup kale, spines removed and chopped
1/2 cup lime juice
2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
2 Cloves garlic, pressed or minced
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp salt
hot sauce, as desired
- Remove spines and chop kale.
- Juice lime.
- Chop cherry tomatoes.
- Press or mince garlic cloves.
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop flesh into food processor. Add beans, kale, and lime juice and pulse until creamy. Add some water if you need some more creaminess or more lime juice to increase tartness.
- Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, cumin to processor and pulse until just combined
- Stir in hot sauce and salt to taste.
- Serve with baked chips and raw vegetables.