Are you one of the 25 to 45 million Americans that suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)? Are you looking for relief from your gastrointestinal pain, constipation and/or diarrhea? If so, read on to learn about Opticleanse GHI, what it is and how it can help you finally start to feel better.
WHAT IS OptiCleanse GHI?
OptiCleanse® GHI is a comprehensive, fructose-free, low-allergy–potential dietary supplement designed to support gastrointestinal tract by detoxifying your system. It contains amino acids and pea/rice protein blend; phytonutrients; mineral amino acid chelates; and activated B vitamins.
OptiCleanse GHI USE AND BENEFITS
In addition to having numerous vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, iodine, vitamins A, C, B6, B12, Thiamin, Niacin, Biotin, Manganese, Zinc and Chromium, it has numerous benefits. Namely, ginger root which helps to encourage a healthy digestive system. This formula’s ingredients help moderate phase I detoxification, upregulate and support phase II pathways, and provide antioxidant support as well.
OptiCleanse GHI also includes a blend of pea protein isolate and rice protein concentrate, L-glutamine, glycine, and taurine which is essential for metabolization and supporting a healthy liver. Products like GHI Nourish also accomplish this for your body. Often GHI Nourish is more affordable and can be ordered online.
Alternatives like GHI Nourish
Opticleanse is similar to products like GHI Nourish. GHI Nourish helps to promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract by detoxifying your system. You will also find several amino acids, vitamins, and minerals in it. It’s a low-allergy and fructose-free dietary supplement. GHI Nourish also provides both micronutrients and macronutrients. It helps to support your gastrointestinal and fatty acid metabolism.
OptiCleanse® GHI Benefits include:
- Supports Natural Detoxification Systems
- Supports Gastrointestinal Health
- Supports a Balanced Cytokine Profile
- Vegan and Lactose-Free
Bioflavonoids, quercetin, curcumin and rutin, support antioxidant activity, counter free radicals, and support healthy cytokine metabolism. Curcumin is known for its support of a normal, healthy response to inflammation. N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) stimulates glutathione synthesis, enhances glutathione-S-transferase activity, and promotes detoxification. Selenium glycinate provides support for glutathione metabolism and antioxidant protection.
IS OptiCleanse GHI RIGHT FOR YOU?
Most people don’t realize how important gut health is until they have a problem. The gut microbiome plays an integral role in our health by helping control digestion and supporting our immune system. An imbalance of healthy and unhealthy microbes in your digestive system can contribute to skin disorders, weight gain, mood disorders, high blood sugar among many others. The gut brain connection is so powerful that a minor gut imbalance can cause significant symptoms.
OptiCleanse GHI should be used under the supervision of your health care professional. It is important to speak with your healthcare provider about all medications you are taking. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding and/or have kidney disease, OptiCleanse® GHI may not be right for you.
If you’d like to try Opticleanse GHI – simply fill out the questionnaire available here: brandwein supplement shop
SYMPTOMS OF AN UNHEALTHY GUT
- Brain Fog
- Mood swings
- Skin irritations (acne, eczema, etc.)
- Weight gain / loss
- Joint pain
5 WAYS TO SUPPORT YOUR GUT
- Eat a high fiber diet – This helps your digestive system run smoothly helping to prevent constipation
- Stay away from sugar and sweeteners – sugar and sweeteners can negatively affect the gut microbiome.
- Get enough sleep – A healthy sleep routine is crucial for optimal gut health. Less than 7-8 hours of sleep each night can have a negative impact on your gut health.
- Reduce stress – Chronic stress has a significant impact on our whole body, including our gut. Breathework, meditation, exercise, massage and socializing with friends, all help in relieving stress
- Check for food intolerances – Food sensitivity/allergy testing and feed elimination diets are good ways to see if you are suffering from food intolerances.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms and would like to order OptiCleanse® GHI and get more information on GUT HEALTH, click here for more information.