We’re back with part 2 of our coaches roundtable. We started this to celebrate our 100th episode (check out the last episode if you haven’t already) but we had so much to discuss, we created a part 2!
As coaches who are watching people struggle to regain control of their health, and as individuals who are doing everything in our power to create wellness and long life, we have lots of thoughts about the small daily actions we can take that can have a big impact in our lives.
The coaches and I talk about:
- The foods we believe people should be avoiding
- Why it’s important to understand that food is information for our body
- The Ozempic fad, what it’s about, and our take on it
- Why weight loss does not equate to health
- The importance of sleep
- Why we focus on health and longevity
- How to step away from electronics when you can
- Meditation, how it benefits us, and simple ways to include it in our lives
- Why being in nature is so important for our health
- The fact that having community is the number one indicator of health and longevity
To read a transcript, click here.
To find out more about our coaches check out our website.