It was my pleasure to chat with Michele Griffin, a certified yoga teacher, meditation master, and trained hypnotist.
I can assure you it’s not what you think. I will admit I too have been a bit of a skeptic when it comes to hopping on the hypnosis bandwagon. I can tell you now, after chatting with Michele, I am a changed woman. Michele candidly discusses her own health journey, how she found hypnosis, and how it has helped so many of her clients.
Take a listen to Michele’s explanation about meditation and hypnosis and how it truly can be life-changing.
If you want to gain a better understanding of how these modalities can improve your life, you won’t want to miss this episode. PLUS there is a bonus tied in. You’re going to want to make sure you tune in!
Michele and I discuss:
- How meditation can create better outcomes for those with health issues
- The real intention of yoga – and it’s not headstands!
- Using hypnosis during surgery for less anxiety and a faster recovery
- The difference between hypnosis and meditation
- Why mindful eating is so important to our health
- How science is allow us to see the mind-body connection
- The importance of observing your own thoughts
- The fear of sitting in your thoughts
- The power of your breath as a tool
- How hypnosis works
- Why we should think about the language we use
To read a transcript, click here.
To find out more about Michele, check out her website.