I sat down with one of our coaches, Amanda, this week, to talk about the Nutri-Q assessment.
This is a detailed nutritional assessment that doesn’t involve doing invasive testing. It can tell us a lot about your health, especially when paired with an understanding of the areas where you may have concern.
It’s a free test that I invite everyone to take through us, and includes a free 15-minute feedback session with one of our coaches to interpret the results.
Interested to know more? Tune in to hear the common questions Amanda and I hear from clients about the Nutri-Q.
Amanda and I discuss:
- What the Nutri-Q is and when it was developed
- The body systems that the Nutri-Q assesses
- Who is a good candidate for this test and why (hint: it’s everybody!)
- How long it takes and what you can expect if you take the test
- What guidance a coach can supply in the free consultation
- The fact that the Nutri-Q deals with nutrition and lifestyle issues
- How we can use the Nutri-Q to give specific, targeted supplement recommendations
- The benefits of taking this free test to learn more about how we work
- why you don’t always need to make huge changes to improve your health
- The benefits of retaking the test in 6 months
- The 2 main ways you can use the Nutri-Q
To read a transcript, click here.
Want to take the Nutri-Q? Email us at email@example.com or call us on 954-727-9006 to set up your free assessment and 15-minute consultation.