I talked with Ayurvedic Doctor Shivani Gupta about her integrative approach to health, well-being, and most importantly an area she is passionate about, controlling inflammation.
If you aren’t sure what Ayurvedic medicine is, Shivani explains this time-honored holistic approach to healing, and how it saved her life.
Dr. Shivani Gupta and I had a fantastic discussion today about inflammation or should I say inflame-aging, and the many options available to us to help us control it.
If you are not sure about what inflammation is and how it affects your body and your health, you are going to want to listen to this episode.
If you have been told you have inflammation or are feeling some effects of it such as arthritis, or sore joints, then take a listen and perhaps you’ll think twice about your current approach.
Shivani and I talk about:
- Shivani’s story and what led her to Ayurveda medicine
- What exactly Ayurveda is and how it supports our immunity
- The problem of being disconnected from our bodies
- The importance of advocating for yourself and having sovereignty over our own bodies
- Why inflammation issues often cause problems later in life
- Shivani’s special self-care rituals and how they support her health
- The importance of managing stress in relation to inflammation
To read a transcript, click here.
To find out more about Shivani, check out her website.