Today I am doing a solo podcast to bring you all kinds of information about Detoxification.
Why am I doing this podcast you ask? Well, it’s because you asked! We get so many questions about this topic, I figured it was time to actually address it as a stand-alone topic.
This episode addresses the basics behind detox – why it’s important, what it is, and how to know if you need a detox.
We cover all of this and MUCH MORE. Be sure to take a listen if you finally want to have a better understanding around this complex process that takes place in your body 24 hrs a day every day of your life!
I talked about:
- Exactly what detoxification is and why our bodies need it
- The 3 main phases of detoxification and what happens in each
- The types of food you need to support each phases of detoxification and examples of each
- The potential dangers of ‘fad’ detoxes that don’t allow your body to process detoxification the right way
- The areas of your life that cause you exposure to toxins, including food, environment, products, sleep, and stress
- How genetics can impact the way your body detoxes and what we can do to optimize the detoxification process if that is the case
- The best resources to help you make small shifts in your lifestyle to help you detox properly
To read a transcript, click here.