We could have talked all day! There was such synergy between Julietta and me, and our discussion about authenticity.
If you have struggled to find your path, to step out of social and cultural constraints that hold you back from living the life you desire to be leading take a listen to this episode.
We take a deep dive into what it means to live an authentic life, how to move past our own insecurities, and how to connect with the world around us in a fulfilling way.
We talk about acceptance, how to be accepting of ourselves and how to create and embody compassion and love in this crazy world we are living in.
Be curious, take a listen!
We talked about:
- The importance of authenticity for our well-being
- How our energy affects both our physical and mental health
- Julietta’s journey from a physical therapist to a healer
- How difficult it is to live authentically when we feel societal pressure
- The deep-rooted belief so many women have that they need to be beautiful and thin to be of value
- Why community is an essential part of our healing process and of living authentically
Learn more about Julietta and listen to her recent meditation on YouTube.
To read a transcript, click here.
P.S. use code COCOA10 to receive a 10% discount on this week’s featured product FX chocolates, perfect for those looking for a sweet treat that’s also healthy for you! If you’re not already a member of our Dispensary, register and then look for “+ Featured Product” near the bottom left of the page.
And don’t forget, if you’d like personalized advice on what supplements might be best for you, contact us.