Ever since my cancer journey, I have been fascinated by the immune system. The more I learn, the more intrigued I become. I had the good fortune of attending Stacy Seslowsky’s immune course this past fall, and I found the information invaluable. Both on a personal and professional level.
I was thrilled to be able to interview Stacy and have a discussion all about the importance of balancing our immune system and why keeping it in check is crucial to our health and longevity.
Did you know our metabolism is directly connected to our immune system?
Did you know that intermittent fasting is connected to our immune system?
Did you know that your gut health is connected to your immune system?
If you want to know more about those connections and how you can support your health by balancing your immune system, be sure to take a listen!
We talked about:
- Stacy’s husband’s battle with Graves’ disease and how that led her to study immunology
- The Myth of Intermittent Fasting for Women — how this might not be a one-size-fits-all solution and can lead to issues like disrupted menstrual cycles and increased stress responses in women
- Building Muscle for Longevity — the importance of muscle building, particularly for women, as a key to longevity and health
- the relationship between inflammation and the immune system — and why the key is not stopping inflammation per se, but understanding why our body is having an immune response
- The Role of the Gut in Health — the importance of a healthy gut in immune function and inflammation control.
To read a transcript, click here.
Learn more about Stacy and her work.
P.S. This week use code IMMUNE10 to receive a 10% discount on this week’s featured supplements Rebel Immune Max and Rebel Super Immune Support
If you’re not already a member of our Dispensary, register and then look for “+ Featured Product” near the bottom left of the page.
And don’t forget, if you’d like personalized advice on what supplements might be best for you, contact us.