Have you found that you are more confused than ever about what to eat and how to achieve optimal health?
Never has there been a time where knowing what to eat and how to take care of your health and wellbeing was more baffling than it is now.
In a time of never ending influencers, misleading research and corporate agendas, it’s no wonder we are lost in a sea of uncertainty.
Today I had the privilege of speaking with Niklas Gustafson,author and host of the Hungry for Change Podcast. As a self proclaimed social influencer and creator, Niklaus is among the few individuals that have no true underlying agenda around educating people about how to pay attention to their health and focus on what feels good to them.
While Niklas studied nutrition in school, and continues to dive into the research in many areas, he does say that he is not an expert in this field. Take a listen to hear what his motivation is in providing the information he shares and how and why he keeps doing it!
We talked about:
- Growing up with celiac disease which led Niklas to experimenting with food and creating gluten-free recipes
- The importance and ease of making food from scratch and avoiding processed foods
- The importance of listening to your own body to learn which foods and diet are best for you
- Questioning who benefits from mainstream diet studies and documentaries and
- Quitting alcohol, and how this led to significant improvements in sleep quality for Niklas
- How changing a number of issues in your life, like exercise, sleep, and stress, can impact your health as much as, if not more than nutrition
- The need for critical thinking about health information and a more informed and proactive approach to personal health and nutrition.
To read a transcript, click here
Learn more about Niklas and his work.
P.S.This week use code REBEL10 to receive a 10% discount on this week’s featured supplement Rebel ADEK. a blend of vitamins A, D, E, and K, to support optimal bodily function.
If you’re not already a member of our Dispensary, register and then look for “+ Featured Product” near the bottom left of the page.
And don’t forget, if you’d like personalized advice on what supplements might be best for you, contact us.