Listen to the episode:
I had such a great conversation with Nancy Levin today, I can’t wait to share it with you all. Nancy is a life coach and best-selling author of many books, including Setting Boundaries Will Set you Free.
There were so many amazing topics we touched upon and I am sure we could have talked for hours. We covered important topics such as setting and understanding boundaries and why having them are crucial to our emotional health and wellbeing.
We talked about change being a process and understanding how the stories we are told when we are young affect our efforts at weight loss as adults.
It is so important to understand that success isn’t about deprivation or starvation and it’s not about will power or discipline. Nancy is full of insight and wisdom and the information she shares is exactly what we all need in our lives.
Tune in to see if how she describes commiting to change leaves you with an ah-ha moment in your own health and wellness journey!
We talked about:
- The importance of setting boundaries when making changes in your life (2:40)
- Why we need to balance our needs against those of others (5:16)
- Is it selfish or is it self-care? (9:17)
- The impact of self-sabotage on making changes to your health (11:07)
- The messages we hear about our worth (18:30)
- Boundaries and nutrition don’t have to be restrictive (22:18)
- Why we don’t need permission to make our own choices (24:26)
Check out Nancy’s website here.
To download a transcript of this episode, click here