Listen to the episode:
Today I had the true privilege of interviewing Denise Albert.
Denise is an award-winning journalist, television producer, and Co-Founder of The MOMS and Mamarazzi Celebrity Events. She is a recent breast cancer survivor and advocate.
Denise candidly spoke about her cancer journey and about one incident in particular that garnered her national attention, and it certainly wasn’t for the glamorous reasons we all may think. Denise had an encounter at TSA that no one should have to endure.
We also talked about Denise’s COVID experience that she candidly shared on an Oprah episode that aired earlier this year. We talked about her experience of being in a houseful of people yet finding herself so lonely. Take a listen to what she decided to do to help herself out of this solitude rut.
Our time flew by and I thoroughly enjoyed each moment of the conversation, take a listen, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it and find it inspiring too!
- Denise’s cancer story (2:19)
- The viral video of her having to deal with an unpleasant TSA situation on her first flight after her cancer treatment (5:41)
- The loneliness of the pandemic, even while living in a house full of people (11:12)
- The strategies Denise used to copy with the isolation and anxiety (17:45)
- Why your emotional health is an important part of your overall wellbeing and how each person handles that differently (21:05)
You can find out more about Denise at The Moms
To download a transcript of this episode, click here