Listen to the episode:
This is the second part of an interview with my client, David Stout.
Last week I shared the first part, where we discussed David’s story, how he decided to use genomic testing, and how he’s been adding supplements and changing his diet to take the results of his testing into account.
In the second part of the interview, we look at the health situations that impacted David after he started working with the Brandwein Institute for Nutrition and Wellness.
In this episode we discuss:
- The benefits of knowing your genetic predispositions in advance, so you can work to mitigate them
- The active work you can do ‘with’ your genomics to change your lab results, and why you should analyze these once a year, just like you would at your physical
- How genomic testing can streamline your exercise choices for maximum impact on your health
- Small shifts, and how to fine tune your lifestyle to be the best version of you
- Why you need to put time into your wellness at some point, either when you’re health or when you’re sick
- Why making small changes isn’t as hard as it sounds
David has seen great shifts in his health since he first had his genomics tested and worked with us. It’s a delight to see him improve his wellness, and know that even if something unexpected happens, he’s now in a stronger and more healthy place to handle that.
To download a transcript of this episode, click here