Listen to the episode:
Wow. This conversation was so incredibly dynamic!
Dave Krasky is a licensed school psychologist, specializing in working with children and adolescents up to the age of 21. We talk about the rising levels of anxiety plaguing so many young adults and teens; Dave is a longtime colleague and our conversation was honest, real and engaging. Our dialogue touched on so many subjects and particularly those that are very relevant to today’s world.
Do you wonder what really creates and fosters akid’s sense of self-esteem and self-worth? Do you want to know how to best support and help your kids who are suffering? You are going to definitely want to take a list to this podcast!!
Dave absolutely hit it out of the park!!!
In this episode we discuss:
- The increase in teens and young adults having mental disorders and issues like anxiety
- How to spot red flags that a child is struggling with their mental health
- The differences between boys and girls in relation to anxiety and how that presents
- How our evolutionary development cues us into what our body requires to be healthy
- Working to achieve a balance in mental wellness and in life
- How to handle screen time with children
- How parents and kids can work together to handle strong emotions
- The importance of non-judgmental communication between parents and children
- Why regular family routines, like eating dinner together, are vital
To learn more about Dave, check out his website.
To download a transcript of this episode, click here