Listen to the episode:
I had such an amazing conversation with Dr. Krasky that we had to split it into 2 parts! Dave Krasky is a licensed school psychologist, specializing in working with children and adolescents up to the age of 21.
For the second part of our conversation, we turned to discussing mental health in children and adolescents, and Dave’s thoughts on how you can best support your own kids. We looked at anxiety in parents and the implications that has for their children, and the types of life skills we should be looking to support our children develop from an early age.
In this episode we discuss:
- How mental health is handled in the school system
- Why anxiety is affecting parents as well as children
- How to support your children to learn skills and independence from a young age
- The collective trauma we’ve experienced in recent years
- Disordered eating among teenagers
- The impact of DNA and genetics on a person’s mental wellness
To learn more about Dave, check out his website.
To download a transcript of this episode, click here