It’s all about teamwork at the Brandwein Institute. What does that mean? In this week’s podcast, you will hear from our coaches about what it’s like to work with us here at BIN.
I am not an ordinary nutritionist, and my coaches aren’t ordinary either! We provide an extraordinary service, and if you want to get a better understanding of what that means and what a session looks like, then take a listen.
We know there is a lot of noise about how to eat, how to exercise, and how to manage stress, sleep, and everything in between. What we do at BIN is help you find your specific path and journey toward health and well-being. You are unique, you are individual; why then are so many of your following a plan that is a one-size-fits-all approach?
If you are in pain, if you are suffering even though you’ve been told you are fine and ‘normal’; you need to take a listen to this.
Know that there is another way, learn what it’s about and how you can finally achieve success, without the defeatist theory of all or nothing.
This was a fabulous podcast, we loved recording it. I am sure you’ll love listening!
Michele, Kirsten, and I talk about:
- How we have to look beyond your symptoms to understand how you got to where you are now
- Why it’s important to us as we work with you that all parts of your body are connected
- The average length of a discovery session
- Why it’s so important to uncover your life and family history
- Why a long-term approach is so important, and one we take with our own health and wellness
- The importance of the mental and emotional aspects of wellbeing
- The amount of support and accountability included in our coaching
- Why we use an app to stay connected with our clients and the benefits of that for them.
- The non-judgment approach to our coaching support
- What happens if you can’t stay on track, and how we can help you back onto your program again
- The things that we use to sabotage ourselves and how holistic coaching can combat them
- The health issues that negatively impact weight loss – it’s not just about calorie intake
- The different kinds of tests we do, why we do them, and how they are different to the ones a traditional doctor will use
- The benefits of a personalized roadmap to understand how to work with, not against, our bodies.
Interested in learning more? Contact us and we can set up an initial appointment.