Who do we trust and what are they telling us? Today’s conversation with Amanda Archibald – my fellow “gene sister” was so insightful.
While we did rant a little- we both equally agree that the state of where we are regarding valid accurate and applicable nutrition advice is abominable.
If you are confused about nutrition information, you’re not alone. Take a listen to our advice on what you need to know.
If you wonder about how best to navigate your own health, take a listen.
If you want to learn how to thrive instead of survive, take a listen.
We packed a lot into this podcast, and I urge you to pull some gems out of it!
Amanda and I talk about:
- How important it is to be working with patients to really understand how science works in people’s bodies
- How fast the science is changing, and the struggle the medical and nutrition communities are having keeping up
- The problems of a reductionist social media that suggests one solution for everyone
- Why testing, not answering questions, is a necessary part of understanding what’s going on in your body
- Why it’s essential to feed the gut real food to protect our health
- The importance of understanding how food operates in your body
- The fact that processed food is ‘dead’ and therefore not providing your body with the nutrients it needs
- The loss of traditional ways of eating, which has compromised our health
- The difference between thriving and surviving
To learn more about Amanda, check out her website.
To read a transcript, click here.