Here’s part 2 of my interview with Rick Carson, the well-known author of Taming Your Gremlin. Rick is a practicing psychotherapist, and consultant to businesses, nonprofit organizations, and several United States government agencies.
In this one, we talked about how we hold and experience feelings and emotions in our body, and the importance of meditation and awareness.
As always, talking with Rick is fascinating. Take a listen!
Rick and I talk about:
- Trusting your intuition
- The importance of practicing taming your gremlins
- The 2 questions to ask when you feel regret
- Where you feel certain emotions in your body
- How hard it is to stay with what you’re feeling
- Why you need to stay aware of your skin
- The 3 realms of awareness
- The fundamental purpose of meditation
- Our 2 goals in life as a human
To read a transcript, click here.
To find out more about Rick and his books, check out his website.