Today I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Connealy, Medical Director of Cancer Center for Healing and Center for New Medicine, which combined are the largest integrative medical clinic in North America.
Dr. Connealy is a wealth of knowledge and shares with us her take on what human optimization means and how we can best achieve it.
She also talks about emotional attunement, what that is, and why it’s an important part of our health.
Our philosophies are in complete alignment and our discussion includes topics such as hormones, cancer, and of course, food!
This is a truly great episode chock full of information that you are not going to want to miss.
Leigh and I talk about:
- Her story from birth to the various hormonal issues she has suffered through her life
- Why emotional attunement is just as, if not more important, as other health issues
- Why we have a sick care system, not a healthcare system
- Why 60% of young people have one or more chronic illness
- Why we should be living in community and creating harmonious lives
- Why traditional medications need to be counterbalanced to build health
- How young people are the ones looking to change our health system
- The fact that only 5% of cancer is genetic
- Your exposome, what that is, and what it means for your risk of cancer
- Your job as a patient to research and understand your self care
- Why self care helps you, your family, and society
To read a transcript, click here.
To find out more about Dr. Connealy, check out here website.