View this post on Instagram
Balsamic Tofu and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner 🥦🧅🍆
• 4 cup butternut squash, peeled and cubed
• 1 cup onion, chopped
• 1 Tbs olive oil
• 8 oz broccolini
• 1 lb extra-firm tofu, cubed
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1 Tbs maple syrup
• 1 Clove garlic, minced
• 2 Tbs rosemary, fresh, chopped
• 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
• 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Peel and cube squash into 1″ cubes.
3. Peel and slice onion into 1/4’s and then again to create 1/8 wedges.
4. Wash and trim broccolini.
5. Drain and cut tofu into cubes.
1. Place squash cubes and onion in bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with a sprinkle salt and pepper.
2. Place on parchment lined sheet and roast in oven for about 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make balsamic glaze. Add balsamic vinegar garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper to a mason jar and shake vigorously. You can also whisk together.
4. When squash is done remove from oven and nestle tofu cubes among vegetables, Add broccolini to pan and drizzle tofu and all vegetables with glaze.
5. Return pan to oven and bake until tofu is warmed through, about 15- 20 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.
Creamy Pumpkin Cauliflower Risotto 🎃😋
• 1/2 cup cashews, raw, soaked in water for 4 hours +, then drained
• 1/2 cup onion, chopped (or frozen)
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 Tbs sage, chopped
• 2 Tbs olive oil
• 1/2 cup vegetable broth plus extra to thin if needed
• 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
• 1 1/2 lb cauliflower rice, frozen (about 5-6 cups)
• salt and pepper, to taste
• 2 Tbs chives, chopped
• 1/4 cup pepitas, raw (pumpkin seeds)
1. Soak cashews for 4 hours or overnight [a “quick” soak would be one hour in hot water].
2. Chop onion, garlic, and sage.
1. In a large sauté pan, sauté onions in olive oil over medium heat until soft and fragrant. Add garlic and sage and sauté an additional minute until fragrant.
2. Add vegetable broth, pumpkin purée, and cashews. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Purée sauce in a blender adding more broth as needed to thin. Add the sauce back to the pan. Stir in cauliflower rice and simmer until cooked through.
4. Serve topped with chives and pumpkin seeds