Listen to the episode:
In today’s discussion with our amazing health coach Michele Baron, I got to put her in the client spotlight! Michele talks candidly and openly about how she confronted her fears about testing and how she embraced the process of change.
Michele talks about how she, like so many of our clients, thought she was doing all the “right” things, but then came to discover just how misguided she truly was.
As I always say, if we don’t take a deep dive under the hood of our own biochemistry, we will never know how to best support our health, wellness and overall wellbeing.
Michele talks about how this was a process for her both physically and emotionally. I loved hearing the enthusiasm in Michele’s voice and more importantly, how empowered she now feels having not only the answers to so many questions but the knowledge of how to continue to re-balance her body and the tools to make sure that she continues this path of health.
I know that so many of you will resonate with what she says, and we hope this helps you take one more positive step to take control of your health.
In this episode we look at:
- Michelle’s ‘reverse’ story of moving from health coach to client (2:55)
- The fear so many people have of finding out what is wrong with their health (5:04)
- Why we need a 30,000-foot view of what’s happening in our body (6:18)
- The worry so many have that they might have to change their habits (7:57)
- What Michelle’s labs showed her about her health (10:34)
- Why we need to dig deeper to find the causes of our health issues (15:21)
- Making consistent small changes that add up over time (18:50)
- Re-balancing our body for internal and external changes (21:09)
- Why it’s important to create a routine and prioritize the right things (24:01)
You can find the transcript here.
To learn more about Michelle and contact her directly, check her out on our Team page.