Listen to the episode:
Each week at The Brandwein Institute we have a coaches huddle where we connect and discuss our clients’ progress. These meetings are always engaging and inspiring and we often find that talking about someone else’s client gives us ideas to support our own clients.
At BIN it’s all about collaboration because sometimes 4 heads are better than one!
And this time we brought the coaches huddle onto the podcast! It was no different and I think you will find our conversation interesting, to say the least.
Every client comes in eager and anxious to see results, yet often people don’t realize that they are their own worst enemy.
Or if they recognize it, they don’t necessarily know how to fix it. That’s where we come in.
Take a listen to what we have to say about stagnation and self-sabotaging behaviors and what our coaches do to help get their clients over that hump. This was a passionate and engaging discussion for sure! You aren’t going to want to miss it!
In this episode we talked about:
- The ‘honeymoon’ phase and how often clients start by trying to take on too much, and then stall a few weeks later
- The balance of figuring out how to challenge a client the right amount to support them without pushing too hard
- Why it’s never just about the food and why weight loss is normally a side effect of fixing some underlying health problem
- How we support clients when the scales just aren’t moving the way they’d like
- The benefits of addressing connected health issues like stress
- Grounding and how it can support your emotional health
- Why the 30 Day Your Way plan is a great way to test out coaching without committing to a full coaching package
If you prefer, you can read a transcript of this episode.
And you can find out more about our 30 Day Your Way Plan and the coaching support option that allows you to test out our coaching program.