Listen to the episode:
I am so excited to share this week’s episode, as it follows in the footsteps of the one that aired last week with fitness guru Matt Pack. Our discussion was so well received that I decided to follow it up with some more tips and facts to help you find your individualized path towards optimal health.
While fitness and nutrition are just two of the important pillars of health, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to nutrition, and that’s the same in the fitness world.
Take a listen to some of the common questions I get asked, such as:
- How often should I work out?
- How many days a week should I exercise?
- What is the best food to fuel my body for a workout?
- How long should I workout for?
Listen for the answers and more, and learn how you can discover what works best for YOUR body.
In this episode:
- I explain why the most important words in the nutrition and fitness industries should be COMMITMENT and CONSISTENCY (5:46)
- I look at why sustainability is KEY to creating successful habits (6:30)
- I remind you why you need to listen to your own body (8:45)
- I answer my most frequently-asked questions, including when and for how long to work out, how to fuel your body, and how hard to workout (11:12)
- The protein myth and what to do instead (20:28)
- The resistance training myth and why it might be causing us long-term damage (21:46)
- My opinion on fitness challenges (27:38)
To hear more of my story, watch my YouTube video.
To download a transcript of this episode, click here